BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 21, 2011

Taylor Swift (One of my singing role model,s)


The song "Mean" by Taylor Swift doesn't really relate to me but I can totally picture what Taylor is talking about. In this song I picture that she is talking about a boy that treates her badly. That she don't really need him. And that 1 day their aren't going to be together and she's going be far away from him so he can't hurt her anymore and she'll finally be happy. I heard this song recently and i really like it. I like almost all of Taylor Swifts songs, not only because she's amazingly talented, but because she kinda like my role model. Her songs reach out to people and some even to me. One song of her song that I can relate to is "Im Only Me When I'm With You". I like that song because it's a song that you can sing to absolutely anybody. It can be sang to a brother, a sister, a mother, a father, a boyfriend, a girlfriend and even a special friend, some may even sing to their pet animal.






My future goal is to became a singer that people look up to and admire. Just like Taylor swift. :-)

0 comments: