BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

10 things about me now

1. My favorite colors are blue and green.
2. I'll protect my pride and people important to me at anytime if necessary.
3. I'm cautious about my actions. (try to think before acting)
4. I have a huge family that I love dearly.
5. I can give great advise about almost enything but i am no where near perfect.
6. I love contrey songs.
7. My siniging role model is Taylor Swift. (Because I'm going to be a singer when I grow up and her songs sometimes help me get through the day)
8. I can be a great actor to hide how I really feal but if somthing really bad is going on in my life I can't hide it.
9. I'm WAY over portected of my baby cousins
10. (As impossible as it may be to believe) I don't cry for anything in the world.

0 comments: