BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Fealing For You

I don't want you in my life any longer. You hurt me more then I thought was possible. I held out my hand to help you off the ground, and you started to act nice to me. But eventually I found out you used me. You used me and played me like a violin. I fell for you're tricks and thought it was all true. What I didn't now is that you're an excellent actor and I was a part in you're play. Everyone said you were fake and you have no idea how much it took for me to change their mind. Now I wish I hadn't done a thing about it. I'm always saying I make mistakes but no matter what their are I say I will never regret them. Well guess what u changed that because I regret loving you. I regret meeting you. I regret having anything to DO WITH YOU!!!

0 comments: