BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Privacy Violation

When do people have the right to privacy (list at least 3 examples)?

-People have the right to have their own privacy when using the bathroom and or changing,writing notes or emails (unless the writer wants more people to see it), and when discussing or talking about something private to a counselor or a special someone.

Write about a time your privacy was violated. How did it feel? Did that person have a right to do it?

- One time my privacy was violated was when I was in the shower. My baby brother opened the door,i didn't hear him because i was singing, and he pulled the shower liner open and spit apple juice at me. I didn't fell completely violated because he was 2 and its not like he going to remember but still its, not the best experience. Earthier way i love him from the bottom of my heart but now, he knows not to do that.

0 comments: