BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Girlfriend Break Up.

1. Pretend you are the girlfriend in this video. Write a break-up email to your boyfriend now that you know he broke into your social networking account. Include all the reasons that led to your decision to break up with him.

-I cant believe you didn't just come up to me and ask me about it. I thought we had a better relationship then that. I thought that if their was something going on, that you would come up to me and tell me about it. But NO, you had to break into my account, showing me you don't trust me, and, and i can't have that. I need a relationship with a person they will trust me and that wouldn't hurt me. You didn't hurt me, but you didn't trust me either with is not what I need. Next time, when you have a girlfriend, make sure you go to her for anything, or else this same thing just might happen.

1 comments:

jelly said...

the thing that u wrote sounds like me and someone breaking up cant tell on this but it does....... a person didn't want to come to my face and say something he had everybody else tell me.