BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Break In Boyfriend Story

1. Which answer did you pick first? Why?

The answer i pick 1st was the first one, "Break into her page when she's not around and cheak her messages" I know this is not the / answer but i picked it because I was curious about what she was going to say.


2. Can you think of other things that people do online that they wouldn’t normally do in person? Give examples.

- Some things people would do online that they wouldn't do in person is call each other different names, makes fun of others and other things that can make people cry or really pissed.

3. How important is your privacy online? Do you care if your friends know your passwords? If you have one, do you let anyone view your Facebook pages? Explain.

- I find my privacy to be very important. I would appreciate if people violate it without my permission. I don't really tell my friends my password to my online accounts but if i were to do that, i would give it to my closest friends, people i KNOW I can TRUST. I don't have a facebook, but if i had one, I would, like everyone I know, put my page on private so that they can only see what I want them to see, and only people that are on my friends list can see my entire profile.


0 comments: