BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 27, 2011

Coming Out

1) What was a memorable story, video, or quote you saw?

- A Memorable video I saw was the one with the quotes that said "I just felt,like you know, i like this girl". I found this a memorable video because it was interesting how she never thought about a girl like that before and now she fell in love with her. I also find this memorable because she was looking forward to prom with her girlfriend, even though she thought that she was going to go with a boy, she's going with a girl and it actually really cute.

2) If you could speak out to a group of homophobes (those who hate gay people) what would you say to them?

-I would say they have no right to hate gay people. People should be attracted to who their attracted to. I personally don't have a problem against gay people, I don't have any gay relatives, but I have gay and bisexual friends and I don't care. I say "let people love, like, or be attracted to whom ever they want, its their decision not ours.

0 comments: