BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

10 resons i love my baby brother

1)Hes so cute ;-)
2)When he see's me geting beaten up by my cousins he starts to hit them
3)He will never hit me unless hes mad at me
4)He comes to me for eveything before he goes to mommy or daddy
5)Since he was born half of my heart belongs to him
6)He always finds a way to make he happy when am sad
8)He loves me more then mommy or daddy most of the times
9)When I ask him to get me something he gets it for me or when I ask him to give something to my parents he gives it to them or when I ask him to put something some where he does that
10)My name was the frist name to come out of his mouth when he was a smaller baby.

Ten resons why I love my brother theirs more i just dont feal like writing them all it alot.

Cute right comment please :-)

0 comments: