BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Starr my ........ SISTER

I have one best friend and her name is Starr. Starr is my best friend because when am sad shes always their to lend me a helping hand. And when shes sad i try to do what i can do to make her happy again. Starr is really more then a friend to me , she more then a best friend to me, she's like my sister and am really lucky to have Starr as a friend.Starr was my first friend at P.S.188. Starr and me are a little alike in a way that's hard to describe. If i had to describe Starr in one sentence the sentence would be... " Star is a beautiful girl not only on the outside but the inside and shes a great friend im lucky i met her."

Thanks Starr for be such a excellent friend. ;-)

Love- Marleni/ Leni

1 comments:

noneelykeetinyy :) said...

Thank you that is sweet of you to write that thanks a lot it is good to know i have a friend like you