BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

My dream

I once dreamed about that I was at a pool with my family in D.R. Most of my family were siting at the tabels in the water and all the kids were playing in the water games that are weird but fun, exept for me and my cousin and my older brother. We went to a high clif and basicly went clift diving. I went first. I jumped hit the water and then swam to shore. After me my bother went he jumped splashed into the water and was being a show off by doing trick in the water. Then my cousin jump in and made a cananball. I ran up to the top again but my brother bet me to it. He jumped before i cpould even get to the top jumed and screamed "ahhahahah" to me as he fell into the water. So i jumped right after he hit the water and the second my feet touch the water i woke up. I still wonder why in my dream my parent would let me go clift jumping weird right please comment. :-)

0 comments: