BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 18, 2011

How is it that your so different??

I remember siting under that old oak tree behind your house eating fruit while watching the bird's fly around and chirping. At the age 7 we didn't really care for anything but fun. But looking at you now it's impossible to tell the difference. When we were kids I had long brown hair that looked perfect in any weather next to your dirty blond hair. I used to love to play with your hair as we talked about everything and anything. But now, 8 years later, were 15 and you changed more then I thought was possible. I mean yes I cut my hair but it grew again. Other then growing my hair, height and image, I barley changed how I am inside. Now-a-days I'm very athletic and I'm not 'That little girl that used to hide behind that little boy because she's shy', but I'm 'That girl that doesn't have problems with people. That can fit in anywhere and is lovable but also has a bad side.' But you. You changed the way you act. You still have your blue eyes and dirty blond hair but the way you act is completely  different. Back then we were inseparably, now you don;t even want to hear my name. Why is it that your acting like this to me. I always turned to you for advice on everything but now I can't.

0 comments: