BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

with out my sight

I woke up one morning and fell off my bed. I took off my sleeping mask from my eyes and realized that I was blind. I yelled for my mom and she came running in with a bat in her hand, "mommy I'm blind and I can't see. I don't want to live this way for the rest of my life. I've not been blind for 12 years and I don't want to start now!" I shouted at the wall and then tried to catch my breath. My mother made me face her bye turning my body towers her. She told me  ''calm down and I will take me to the eye doctor. But for know just lay in your bed and i'll come back to brush your teeth. ''' Ok'' i said still afraid and then I mumbled  '' If i can find my bed.'' then there was a loud bang on the floor i fell  on the floor and landed on my nee. ''i'll just lay on the floor and stay put''.  

0 comments: