BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the five senses

You use the sense of your eyes to see things. This is the site sent
You use the sense of thouch to feel things. This is called the sense of touch.
You use the sense of your mouth to taste things. This is the sense of taste.
You use the sense of hear to hear things. This is called the sense of hearing.
You use the sense of your mouthe to taste things.

And that the five senses.  If I were to lose one of these seances i would lose my eye sight


It is a really hard live for me to be born without my five senses but i at least have to appreciate the i have my other senses  i think that it is really hard to live without all my 5 senses but i have friends ad family that love me and that care for me.
P.S. Since i can't see me best friend is writing this for me while i and saying it.

1 comments:

lahana said...

...so if you had to give up one which would it be???