BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My truth is here

I may not be the best person that you want to talk to, but just know that if anything happens, I'll be right here and you'll always have my shoulder to cry on. Unlike other people, I won't abandoned you in you're time of need. You basically saved my life and the best I can do to repay that debt is to help you to my fullest extend. I hate to be a burden on others, but if you need me, you can count on me, I'll definitely be there.
I don't want you to feel as if you're alone in this world and as if you have no one to turn to like I did. I want you to realize that I'm here and I may not be enough to satisfy you're hunger for the love of other's, but I'll give you as much as I can because you're my best friend and it's the lest I can do for my like saver. :)

0 comments: