BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 29, 2010

25 Things Ill Never Do

  1. Kill anyone
  2. Fail a grade on purpose
  3. Leave the child side of me
  4. Burn down a house
  5. Give up on my dreams
  6. Let someone get the better of me
  7. Have plastic surgery
  8. Chose a boy over friendship
  9. Hate a family member
  10. Stand around and not help a friend in need
  11. Use my friend
  12. Eat my own waste
  13. Backstab a friend
  14. Leave my friend and family behind for some boy
  15. Committee suicide 
  16. Jump in front of a moving bus
  17. Run but naked on the street
  18. Cut my hair so I can be bald
  19. Eat a brain
  20. Stop something i love to do because someone told me so
  21. Stop singing
  22. Make bone stew
  23. Abandon a helpless animal
  24. Eat raw anything
  25. Lick the sidewalk

0 comments: