BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 13, 2010

2 Truths And 1 Lie About My Summer


Over the summer i had lots of fun in DR hanging out with my family. I went to the river with my family and my cousin (Felix) throw a rock just for the fun of it.The rock him the wall making a lot of butterflies fly away near the spot the rock hit. But the weird thing was that the butterflies sorta poped out of no where as if the just appeared. But other then that they were beautiful


Over the summer while I was in DR, I went to my house and surprisingly my family dog (rocky), rocky keeps the house safe at night, remembered me. I walked to his cage with caution and he didn't bark at me, instead he just stared at me.

Overt the summer i meat 3 new family members. And to my surprise, I have known the 2 girls and 1 guys for my whole life. Even thought Alice and Alisa were both 16 (their twins), and Brandon is 14, we used to always fool around about the fact that were like family. Finally were all found out that we were family The twins, Alice and Alisa, were my cousins and Brandon is my brother. Well I actually found that one a little shocking because i liked him a little.

0 comments: